Lifetime Membership Requirements and Procedures
The following shall be entitled to PhilHealth's lifetime coverage as Lifetime Members:
1. SSS pensioners prior to March 4, 1995:
- SSS permanent total disability pensioners
- SSS death/survivorship pensioners
2. SSS old-age retirees/pensioners;
3. Individually Paying Members, including SSS self-employed and voluntary members, who continued paying premiums to PhilHealth, and have reached 60 years old and have met the required 120 monthly premiums as provided for by law.
Registration procedures and documentary requirements
Submit the following to any PhilHealth Office nearest you:
1. Duly accomplished M1c Form (in duplicate copies)
2. Two (2) latest 1" x 1" ID picture
3. Certified True Copy (CTC) of the SSS or GSIS Retirement Certification or the following as applicable:
- CTC of Baptismal Certificate
- CTC of Marriage Contract/Certificate
- Driver's License
- SSS Member ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Service Record/s
- Employee ID
- School records
- Voter's ID
- Senior Citizens ID
- Duly notarized joint affidavit of two disinterested persons attesting to the fact of birth of the registrant
*For SSS Retirees/Pensioners:
- Printout of Death, Disability and Retirement (DDR) from any SSS office indicating that the type of claim is retirement in nature and the effectivity date of pension; and
- Printout of contributions issued by any SSS office indicating the latest contributions (if he/she retires after March 4, 1995.
4. Member will be issued his/her PhilHealth Lifetime Member Card which is a valid ID to be used in all PhilHealth transactions.
For more information contact the PhilHealth corporate office.
Source: Adapted from Philippine Health Insurance Corporation, http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/members/lifetime/index.htm